Monday, September 20, 2010

Practical Experience Post #2


Well...didn't think that there was nothing else I could really learn in iMovie until I kept going. Chapter 9 and 10 were very helpful. I learned 3 things this time. First, I always wanted to learn how to edit video to the beat of the music. This process was actually easy. Second, I did not know that you add special effects to video. What I did not find in this tutorial was if you could add special effect in the middle of a video clip. My third experience with the tutorial was the most exciting. I love working with the green screen. With the green screen, you can go anywhere in the world. I have worked with it in Adobe Premiere but cannot use the green screen in Windows Movie Maker. I found this to be the most useful information in all of the tutorial videos so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment