Monday, September 20, 2010

WK4 Practical Experience Post #2



As I am going through the Google Docs tutorial, it is seems to be just like the Microsoft package. I never really knew how to add footnotes and the video tutorial really helped to go through it easy. Second I learned about sharing and collaborating a Google Doc. I learned and like how the document(s) stay in one place and everyone goes to it and make changes. So far Google Docs will be great for students working in groups. Easier for everybody to make changes that each person can see right away. In the Microsoft package, sometimes I can't find what I need for formulas in MSExcel. Or maybe there isn't enough information about the formulas so that they can effectively be used. I noticed that they go into a deep explanation about the formulas and how they can be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment