Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wk1 Blog Post 4- Grand Slam

Picture compliments of Dena Moncrief

I am totally not a baseball or softball fan but I do love sports. My oldest daughter is into drama, dance, and singing. My youngest daughter has gone from being an awesome gymnast to softball. I didn't think I would like it but it is fun. Her first game was very interesting and kept us on edge. She did really good to have never played sports before. The last play of the game all of the bases were filled and the score was tied at 3. My daughter stepped up to the plate and hit the ball way out in center outfield. (I hope I said it right. I did mention that this is not my favorite sport.) Everyone including her came home. Her team one 7 to 4.

How did this make me feel? GREAT!!! I am a very proud mother of both of my girls. I really enjoyed the game and I think it really boosted her confidence.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations. may that be the beginning of many more homers. :-)

    ReplyDelete