Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WK4 Publishing Leadership Project

Picture compliments of Dena Moncrief.
I really wanted to submit my information to a journal in Alabama but I did not find one that I thought was right for my project. I decided to submit to AACE the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education and ISTE the International Society for Technology in Education. My first choice is AACE because most of their members seem to be those that can make a change in the school system. I believe presenting my project to them will convince them that blogging enhance students learning.  My second choice is ISTE the International Society for Technology in Education because it is geared toward pre K through 12. Even though my project focuses on 7th grade bloggers, it can definitely start in an earlier grade level.


Publishing/Leadership Thinking Outloud Part 1 of 2


Publishing/Leadership Thinking Outloud Part 2 of 2


Publishing/Leadership Project Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment